Learn how many of your daily tasks can be automated thanks to Unified Communications
Automation is at the heart of any lean communication system. The more operations we can automate, the less time users and team members spend performing manual operations.
Automation is at the core of any effective marketing campaign.
Let’s see which operations can be automated and the advantages of doing so.
Dialing numbers takes time and is error-prone. So, the first thing that a Unified Communication system can do is offer a click2call option when using a software application.
In this post we will see how to build a Geo Distributed Dect Network with up to 1000 users and full Roaming – with the following list of features:
- up to 255 offices connected / base stations – 1000 handset / users in one dect network
- redundant – all offices base stations are autonomous
- roaming – users can roam over all base stations / offices and
- user sign-on / hot desking
- centralized phonebook with presence
Let’s now see in detail how this is possible.
- up to 1000 handsets / users roaming over the network
- up to 255 remote offices / base stations
- each handset / user can roam on up to 10 networks (to reach a global roaming over up to 2550 offices / base stations)